HI, HELLO, BONJOUR, HALLO, MERHABA!
Why should I become a member of the ESOMAR Council?
I have an international background with four different ethnic origins: my parents are Turkish, I'm German, my wife is Tunisian and my daughter says she's French. I have a wealth of knowledge and experience in both Market Research and Operations. People say I know how to convince people and that I'm hardworking. I have worked in the German, UK and French offices of respondi; dealing and nurturing clients and partners from all the world. As Managing Director and now Chief Operating Officer from a digital data company, working with more than 1.000 clients, brands, MR agencies and 300 Scientific Research Institutions, I know about data privacy and standards in operations. And as I'm a sales guy at heart, I will be able to roll up my sleeves and promote ESOMAR; to fight for the common interests of the market research industry.
Some of the research projects & studies I was involved in:
Some recent publications in market research media:Wie die Marktforschung vom e-commerce Boom profitieren könnte
How market research can profit from the booming e-commerce
Wo übertrifft der Mensch Maschinen? Automatisierung der Marktforschungsprozesse
Where do humans outperform machines? Automatisation in market research processes
- Since 2016: Chief Operating Officer
- 2015: Managing Director France & UK
- 2010: Managing Director France
- 2007: Sales Manager Germany
- Université Lumière Lyon 2
- 2006: Master in Economics
- Goethe Universität Frankfurt a.M.
- 2003: Bachelor in Economics
- 2002-2006: freelancing for several research agencies as interviewer CATI & Face-to-Face, Mystery Shopper, Coder of Verbatims, Translator (for TNS Infratest, TNS Emnid, Infas TTR & Link Institute in Germany and TNS Sofres & Ad hoc Research in France)